Suction Pump Surgical 1 Bottle w access Equipment Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : EL-HE-10989
The Lab Equipment is a leading Suction Pump Surgical 1 Bottle w access Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Suction Pump Surgical 1 Bottle w access Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Suction Pump Surgical 1 Bottle w access Suppliers in Mozambique,Suction Pump Surgical 1 Bottle w access in Supplier Kenya, Argentina (Buenos Aires), Australia (Canberra), Austria (Vienna), Bolivia (Sucre), Botswana (Gaborone), Brazil (Brasília), Brunei (Bandar Seri Begawan), Bulgaria (Sofia), Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou), Burundi (Gitega), Cape Verde (Praia), Central African Republic (Bangui), Chad (N'Djamena), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Comoros (Moroni), Congo (Kinshasa), Costa Rica (San José), Croatia (Zagreb)
nda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
An electrical operated suction unit suitable for minor surgery, medical interventions, resuscitation and aspiration of secretions, puss, blood, irrigating fluids, etc.
The body is to be constructed of stainless steel or material which is non-corrosive or has a corrosion resistant coating.
The device should have a sturdy, shock resistant casing.
A suction tube of at least 1.5 meters with the following specifications:
- A foot switch for control of the suction.
- Autoclavable at 121°C;
- Made of medical grade silicone.
During operating the unit's noise level will not exceed 60.5 dB.
The unit provides intermediate and continuous suction.
The unit is provided with one (1) collection jar with the following features:
- Made of shatterproof material;
- Have clear graduation;
- Be transparent;
- Is fully autoclavable at 121°C (hence reusable);
- Has at least 1 litre capacity.
The unit has maintenance free operating and is fitted with the following features:
- Operating piston(s) which requires little or no oil;
- Fitted with a bacterial filter in the airline to the pump;
- User adjustable suction between 0 and at least 600 mmHg (800 mbar);
- A provision which prevents fluid to flow to the pump if the collection jar is full;
- A gauge indicating the negative pressure generated by the unit (preferably in kPa or mmHg);
- A vacuum control and on/off switch on the casing;
- Aspiration capacity at least 16 L/m (1 m3/h).
The unit is mounted on a stable, portable stand with: